Happy new year!!! What’s a new year without resolutions? I’m documenting this for my own good with people to witness it!
2012 was great and I’m not going to go over each detail and bore the people who are reading this — but yes, I am going to share my 2013 plans. Realistic and achievable, but really challenging for me - brave steps.
1. THIS IS SECRET. Can’t share it yet right now:) I’ll blog about it once i do it.
2. CONQUER RUNS and CONQUER MOUNTAINS. Here’s to the beautiful Philippine outdoors!
3. DRAW MORE. TIme to bring out the pencils & sketchbooks.
4. START A BUSINESS. It’s now or never.
5. RENOVATE. My room and our house needs major work. I want to be able to design it myself!
6. TRAVEL BEYOND ASIA. Here’s to the U.S. and London!
7. BAG MAKING CLASSES.
8. MAKE A DRESS.
9. BLOG MORE! i actually have a blogspot account that’s been there since Jan 2012 that i haven’t activated yet! sheesh.
10. BE MORE FAITHFUL. I plan to do retreats this year and get closer to Him.
Here’s to 2013.